Back To ProjectsPort of Brisbane
Port of Brisbane operates and maintains a large range of assets including wharves, vessel unloading facilities and surrounding infrastructure. A number of these assets had reached end-of-life and required refurbishment and upgrade.
CPM was engaged to manage and lead the scope development, contractor selection from tender through to award and subsequently ensure works are executed in accordance with the contract requirements.
The various project scopes included:
- Pile Protection System replacement on a number of wharves,
- Pile Cathodic Protection System design and installation at a marine based petroleum unloading facility,
- Wharf Expansion Joint retrofit installation,
- Establishment and renewal of a range of maintenance related contracts for wharf based petroleum transfer systems, roads and electrical systems.
These projects included a number of additional challenges:
- Design and installation within hazardous are environments.
- Complex Interfaces with a range of stakeholders including Wharf Operators in an operational wharf environment.
- Management of early investigation works,
- Development of tender documentation for D&C and Construct Only contracts and management of the process.
- Management of other external consultants including technical experts.
December 2016 to February 2018
Port of Brisbane Pty Ltd