Back To ProjectsPort of Brisbane
Port of Brisbane operates and maintains a large range of assets including wharves, vessel unloading facilities and surrounding infrastructure. In addition, Port of Brisbane has investigated development of a utility scale-solar photovoltaic plant on land which is unsuitable for typical Port developments.
CPM was engaged to manage and lead the scope development, contractor selection from tender through to award and subsequently ensure works are executed in accordance with the contract requirements.
The various project scopes included:
- Ground improvement works due to challenging geotechnical conditions
- Rail Crossing
- 3 megawatt utility-scale solar photovoltaic plant
- Associated utility works and tie in
These projects included a number of additional challenges:
- Complex Interfaces with a range of stakeholders including Queensland Rail and Energex
- Management of early investigation works,
- Development of tender documentation for EPC+O&M and management of the process.
- Management of other external consultants including geotech and technical experts.
December 2016 to December 2017
Port of Brisbane Pty Ltd