Back To ProjectsSouth Gobi Province Mongolia
Ausenco Taggart is a joint venture company between Ausenco and Taggart Global that design and deliver coal handling and preparation plants around the globe.
Ausenco Taggart Mongolia is contracted to South Gobi Sands to provide EPCM services for a 9.5 million tonne per year Greenfields dry coal handling facility at the Ovoot Tolgoi Mine in South Gobi Province Mongolia. These works include detail design engineering, project management, construction management and safety management of all phases of the project.
The coal handling facility scope includes:
- ROM truck dump
- Rotary breaker
- FGX dry coal processing plants
- 200,000 Tonne product stockpiles
- Batch weight truck load out and associated conveyors.
Additional items managed on site by Ausenco Taggart included:
- Concrete batch plant procurement, construction and operation including cement and aggregate supply.
- Bulk earthworks
- Mobile pant sourcing
- Ancillary facilities including 12MW diesel fired power plant
- Remote project logistics
April 2011 to December 2011